Quality In-Home Care in Northwest Washington
Our service area includes Snohomish and Skagit Counties, with additional locations in King and Island Counties.
Our professional caregivers are either Certified Nursing Assistants or Certified Home Care Aides with over 75 hours of training in all aspects of senior homecare including Alzheimer's and dementia care, elder care, end-of-life care, and more. Please click on the "Our Caregivers" tab for our requirements and their qualifications.
Cascade In-Home Care is locally owned and operated by Jon and Linda Senn of Arlington, Washington. Jon is a veteran of the U. S. Army and a licensed Occupational Therapist. Linda is a nationally Certified Senior Adviser (CSA®). Cascade In-Home Care is not a franchise. We are the founders and owners. We don’t answer to a big corporation; we answer to you!
What you can expect from Cascade In-Home Care.
- Honesty, Integrity, Compassion
- Understanding and a listening ear
- We are available by phone 24 hours/day
- We don’t rely on voice mail, even during evenings and weekends.
- We are a Christian couple whose operating principle is “Do unto others as you would have done unto you.”